List of References used for Solvita ® 24 hour CO2 Burst Test at Ward Laboratories, Inc.
- Doran, J., T. Kettler, and M. Tsivou. 1997. Field and laboratory Solvita soil test evaluation. Manuscript University of Nebraska USDA-ARS, Lincoln.
- Franzluebbers, A.J., R.L. Haney, and F.M. Hons. 1999. Relationships of chloroform fumigation ±incubation to soil organic matter pools. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 31:395-405.
- Franzluebbers, A.J., R.L. Haney, C.W. Honeycutt, H.H. Schomberg, and F.M. Hons. 2000. Flush of carbon dioxide following rewetting of dried soil relates to active organic carbon pools. Soil Science Society of America Journal 64:613-623.
- Haney, R.L., F.M. Hons, M.A. Sanderson, and A.J. Franzluebbers. 2001. A rapid procedure for estimating nitrogen mineralization in manured soil. Biology and Fertility of Soils 33:100-104.
- Haney, R.L., W.F. Brinton, and E. Evans. 2008. Soil CO2 respiration: Comparison of chemical titration, CO2 IRGA analysis, and the Solvita gel system. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems 23:1-6.
- Haney, R., W. Brinton, and E. Evans. 2008. Estimating soil carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus mineralization from short-term CO2 respiration. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 39:2706-2720.
- Haney, R.L. and E.B. Haney 2010. Simple and rapid laboratory method for rewetting dry soil for incubations. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 41:1493-1501.
- Haney, R.L., A.J. Franzluebbers, V.L. Jin, M-V. Johnson, E.B. Haney, M.J. White, and R.D. Harmel. 2012. Soil organic C:N vs. water-extractable organic C:N. Open Journal of Soil Science 2:269-274.