Job Title: Log-in/Data Entry Position
Ward Laboratories is looking for a Log-in/Data Entry specialist to add to our expanding business. This position will organize and assign lab numbers to incoming samples and enter and maintain sample and customer data in our proprietary computer system.
- Knowledge and skill with basic computing in a Microsoft environment.
- High school diploma required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must be able to sit at the computer for long periods of the time and be able to be on your feet for long periods of time too.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Agriculture
- Excellent organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Prefer individual with office and data entry experience
Ward Laboratories is an agriculture testing laboratory dedicated to serving farmers and ranchers. We specialize in testing soils, plants, feed, forages, water, manures, and fertilizers. Ward Laboratories offers a competitive starting hourly wage, full benefits, and a great working culture. If you are interested in the applying, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 308-234-2418 to inquire about the position.